Thursday 17 July 2008

Hectic Wednesday


Well yesterday was a huge fun day.
It was one of my best friend's birthday so her sister and I took her to lunch at Palms, and that was fabulous. A friend of mine is the chef there and he has just introduced a new menu and it's wonderful. Lunch is not expensive but very very good, craving that Hokey Pokey desert as I type.
The lunch menu is sized and priced so that it is possible to have a three course lunch and not feel over stuffed and that you've spent a week's pay. So definitely will be back there again soon, thanks Logan(chef) for brightening a very bleak winter's day. I have to say also the service is fantastic, very friendly but extremely professional. Being in the industry I'm always very aware of the service and the lady at Palm's is wonderful.
Then it was on to the new Chinese Gardens. I had mixed feeling about going as I'd heard mixed reports from people who have been but I loved it and so did the girls. It is like being in another world, so tranquil and yet very exciting. I would recommend it and will definitely be going back.
And then last night off to work where were having our "Jazz and Shiraz" night as part of Cadbury's Chocolate week. Jam packed restaurant, a jazz band, yummy food, red wine and chocolate, all the diners were very happy, (well who wouldn't be?) and it went really really well. Very busy but happy night. So needless to say today I'm exhausted. I have the day off and so want to play so hopefully will get to it later.
Been checking out the Maya road new stuff being released at Cha and I must say I'm drooling, can't wait to see it in real life.
So off to play, Ciao.

No comments: