Saturday 5 July 2008

It's Soooo Cold!

Wowee it's cold, it's snowing here this morning, blowing like crazy, real blizzard stuff....nasty! Some of the roads are closed and I'm not keen about venturing out, my little car isn't that keen to go straight on icy hills. I have a casserole in the Crock-Pot and am thinking of making muffins, why does the cold weather always make me want to cook and fill the house with delicious smells? Must come from my childhood I think. Anyway I'm not going to work until 6 p.m. tonight so I've got the day to play.
Just read an very thought provoking entry on Capture and Create
This is a subject I think about a lot but don't actually get around to doing anything, so my challenge this week is to actually put something into action. I have all sorts of ideas but don't put them into practice.
After being in the situation of being ill and having so many people be so kind to me I really want to "give back" back wanting to and doing are two very different things so my motto this week is going to be "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS". Anyone want to join me on this drive??? Let me know.
Anyway off to make muffins.
Ltr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment - I am glad I have challenged you... this is why I blogged... i remembered back to when i was challenged, and after reading Hannah's post I felt I needed to share, and point out that it only needs to be something small.... so go you... I await to hear what you come up with.... and as for the cat/dog diary... it is so true and I am with you on the cat thing... as a mum to a cat 'fur baby' .... by the way Mr G is so cute... have a great weekend
mandyb