Friday 13 February 2009

New Look

So happy, been re-downloading all the Prima digital stuff we bought and lost when the external hard-drive died. Then I had this flash that if I went back to the Prima site and logged in it would still be there and voila it was...yah, cos I love Prima. So to celebrate I redid my blog header using some of this yummy stuff, very cool. Not sure about the background colour on the page though will have to think about that.
Went to Paperworx today, kinda sad it's closing this week, Jenny's got back problems and has to give it up, but it was sad going in there today and seeing it in a state of closing, kinda scary really. I must admit I couldn't resist buying some Basic Grey and Prima Papers, did I say I loved Prima LOL.
Anyway must go and watch Shortland Street... is Maya going to 'fess up soon????

Ltr.

1 comment:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Love your banner! Just found you through another blog. Lisa