Friday 27 February 2009

Sigh of relief...

Well by the time I took Gus to the vet yesterday afternoon it was clear he was ok, but I took him just to be sure. After driving to the vet with him howling like a banshee in his basket beside me, the vet could find nothing at all wrong, but cos he hadn't met Gus before he was blown away by him, amazed at his wonderful condition considering he's ten. However all this was much enjoyed by Gus who even honoured the vet by leaning against him while on the table, this is definitely a sign of friendship from Gussie, something which his own vet, who has been caring for him for the six yrs we've had him, has never had! Talk about fickle, but anyway I'm just happy he's ok.
Been at work since 6.30am and I'm exhausted....mind you stayed up too late scrapping last night, I've started the album I'm doing as a gift from the wedding last week.
Anyway lunch sounds nice and then maybe I can play...

No comments: