Wednesday 4 February 2009

What a week...

I have not had time to get anywhere near this computer for ages, life's just been nuts. Spent last week very busy at work and trying to get the book, I was making for Sam, finished before last Thursday. Thursday was huge, drove to Timaru to see the wee girl settled in at boarding school, that all went well, apparently not so good the next day but all good now. The weekend was mayhem, Saturday I worked from 6.15 am to 5.30 pm, and even then I felt I should stay but I just had no-more to give. Breakfast for 70, lunch for 100 then setting for a wedding for 100 and a tour of 50pax, It was utter chaos, but amazingly everyone was happy and it worked, but some very exhausted staff and some frayed tempers because of it. So consequently I have not been able to keep up with my 365 Journal and am beginning to think I might have to re-think the format.
However on a high note, my Blog has been nominated for a "One lovely Blog award" by Sharon, which has just blown me away, how cool is that??? Feel very special and now I have the lovely task of nominating some more blogs for the award so here are my nominations.

Lynne
Mandy.B
Jan
Pryn
Dallas
Melissa
Staci

So these are the blogs I check out pretty much every day, that I love to visit for inspiration and always have some very cool stuff to inspire me.

Today has been a day off and I'm exhausted, caught up with friends, one of them is getting married in two weeks so she had heaps to catch me up on, it was great to see her that's for sure.
But now I better go catch up on all the boring stuff... back at work at 6.30 in the morning.... heigh ho heigh ho.
Ltr.

No comments: