Friday 27 March 2009

This time next week....

we'll be settling into Scrap Camp! Can't believe it's so close. Definitely started planning what I'm going to do, now I have to start putting stuff together. I want to cut heaps of bit's and pieces because I don't want to take either the Cricut or the Cuttlebug with me, so I know pretty much what colours I'll be working with so I should be able to plan... well that's the theory anyway.
How's everyone else doing? If you are reading this I'd love to hear from you.
The girls and I went to lunch at the new restaurant in Maori Hill today ....it is a-maz-ing! Just loved it, it's called No 7 Balmac. I think it rivals anything else in Dunedin for the look, the food and the service. It's open from early morning for Breakfast through to dinner at night, Dunedin is really coming of age it's so good. to see.
My one day off this week and it felt so good to get dressed up and go out and play ladies... mind you been doing a bit of that lately LOL.
Well must go watch the news, Helen Clark got the United Nation's job...yah! In my opinion she's an amazing human being.
Ltr.

PS. Check this site out for some sneak previews of some new Cuttlebug folders coming out at CHA in July, they look pretty cool.

Oh yeah! What's the exciting thing going on over at Scrapbook Outlet, check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy scrap camp... am off to check out this competition myself...cool