Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter



I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter Break, I will now that I've finished work.It's so gorgeous out there it's making me think of spring, ( I do know it's Autumn) but I'm getting really in to Spring Cleaning....ah yeah I know nuts. Anyway I played yesterday and started and finished this layout in record time, which isn't like me, but it sure felt good. Sometimes I think if you're too long on one you change your train of thought and the idea you started with becomes muddled. Anyway a simple one, the photo was taken in Akoroa, the wee birds came and sat on out balcony looking for crumbs, they were so friendly you could get real close to them, actually they started following us into the lounge unless we closed the curtains. Anyway love this photo, the papers are Fancy Pants, as is the tag. I was lucky enough to win this fabulous pack, kindly donated by Paper Pesto, at scrap camp last week, ( is it really a week ago sigh?).
Anyway off to sort some books.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a beautiful page.

Twobees said...

What gorgeous pages. Congratulations on winning the prize at scrapcamp :). I hope you have recovered from scrapcamp. Wasn't it awesome. It was fantastic. Its already over a week since we were there. Time went oh so quick :)