Friday 10 April 2009

On my mind...


this morning is how fast time flys. Here is is Easter and it seems no time since it was Christmas, the days fly by, everyone's busy with the day to day rush and I really believe life is getting faster as I get older...(Mum always said it did). Anyway a day off today so I think it's going to be me and my scrap table, I have the house to myself and I'm still buzzing from last weekend's scrap camp. I saw so many beautiful pages, fabulous ideas and bought some cool papers to play with so it would be a shame to not enjoy them.
It's a gorgeous morning here, the sun is coming out and it all looks so pretty. Phew! I wasn't ready for how cold the past week has been that's for sure.
Oh yes and tonight is American Idol night, wasn't going to get hooked on this programme but I have, along with NZ's Next Top Model and Dancing with the Stars. Not sure about NZ Next Top Model, I feel there is a formulae that they have to follow and it's making it a bit trashy, and I swear that when the girls say "Sara Mail" it's dubbed to sound like "Tyra Mail", am I getting cynical in my old age??? Possibly but that's how I feel. Anyway I have a layout that I did last weekend at Scrap Camp inspired by the "Top Model" programme, my niece Sam sent me this photo, (which she doesn't like apparently) but I couldn't resist having a play.
Used Penny Lane pps, Prima lace stamp and Basic Grey diecuts, the line was drawn with a "wiggly" ruler which I bought in what used to be the $2 shop.
This photo sure proves to me that my Sammie is not a baby anymore....sigh!

BTW those Penny Lane Papers by My Mind's Eye are gorgeous, well they are actually cardstocks but they have the most wonderful feel to them. The other papers I'm nuts about at the moment are Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday", just love their funky attitude.
Anyway off to finish my layout for the South?North Challenge.
Ltr.

No comments: