Wednesday 20 May 2009

Another Book





This is the wee book I did, using one sheet of paper, I used Summer Soiree by Fancy pants, some Basic Grey "Offbeat" element stickers and bound it with the Bind-it-all. Real super quick and easy, specially with the Scor-pal, actually I think I found the tutorial for both these books on the Scor-pal site.
Well today it's raining, hailing and snowing ah yep winter is here, and I stupidly have just let Gus outside which means I have to leave the back door open.....when you have a cat that doesn't really meow you have these kind of problems, shouldn't have let him go but I always cave when he begs LOL.
So this afternoon, (day off), I think I'll try one of these super cute cards I keep seeing over on some of these English blogs, they look so gorgeous just have to have a try.......well that's the theory unless I freeze to death.
Keep smiling and WARM.

No comments: