Tuesday 19 May 2009

Scrappy Weekend

 

What a miserable day, wow it sure is raining out there!
However I've been playing, was home all weekend, was really feeling yuk, not sure if it was cos I had the flue shot last week, or I started taking those cholesterol reducing tablets again but something had me down, Anyway my mojo was definitely not affected so I sat at my table all weeekend and created. Was probably inspired by our trip to Scrapbook Paradise on Friday, boy oh boy has Elena got some cool stuff at the moment, didn't know where to look first. Came away with some Basic Grey Porcelain papers, and Chipboard. Faye was in "Nestabilitie Heaven" so we came home with some of those, just love Nesties. you can do so much with them. Oh and the new Innovation magazine, this book is awesome so much inspiration in, like the technique books that cost a fortune, this is only $11, how do they do that? Anyway as long as they keep doing it, I'll be happy.
The collage is a flip-flop book I've done for the chef at work, his parents organised the "Austin Car Convention" we had at work at the beginning of May, I took the photos into Paintshop Pro and "aged them", then cut them with the Nestabilitie set, "Tattered Edges", I've left room for him to add notes etc. The spanner and gear on the cover I cut with the "Indie Art" cart on the Cricut and used Tim Holtz distress powder on the spanner and Perfect Pearls on the gear. I'm really thrilled with the result, going to take it to work for him today.
I also did a wee One Page Pocket book with pics from Scrap Camp, (pics later).
Right now better go get ready for work.

Ltr.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: