Monday 25 May 2009

 
Shhh! It's stopped raining, the washing machine is working overtime and I am starting to feel hopeful that we are not going to float away.
Well a marathon day yesterday, up at 5am, (the girl's were going to work, I had to pack for scrap day, scrapped till 2pm then off to work until 11pm. Was fine till it got real quiet arounf 9pm then I just crashed, felt awful couldn't wait to come home. However it was worth it had fun scrapping and catching up. Did one layout and finished a card, yep mammoth effort but actually I love the layout. Probably one of my favoutite subjects....ah yeah I know my favourite, all Prima papers, Nestabilities die cuts, Ranger Stickles, Heidi Grace rubons. Letters cut on Cuttlebug, loosley scraplifted from a layout in this months Innovation magazine. Love these colours, they seem to be my thing actually.
The card, I had all done just need to assemble but it counts as something else done LOL.
So a day off today, except for a function meeting later, so I'm going to play....between washing loads and vacuuming.
Thanks for looking, love to hear your opinion btw.
Posted by Picasa

MMM! Now that I'm looking at it, that layout needs some stichin'... and it's a shame about the flash flare.

No comments: