Monday 22 June 2009

Favourite CD


Did this one last night for a circle journal challenge I'm in,actually ashamed to say I'm way way behind and have just decided to go all out and get them all finished and away, so this is the first. Sat with it on my table last night, and just couldn't get a theme going at all, not used to working in A4, and nothing was working then suddenly it just fell together, really love it now and could get quite keen on working in A4. I love the way the blue background in the photo(actually the inside of the CD box) looks like paper and just pulls it all together. Anyway the main thing is I hope the recipient likes it.
And it definitely is my favourite cd at the moment. "The Great New Zealand Songbook" is never far from the stereo or the walkman.
Anyway off to tackle my next late page....shame on me!

No comments: