Sunday 22 November 2009

So Glad it's Sunday..

and I can relax knowing that the wedding we had at work yesterday was a huge success, for some reason I've been very nervous of this one, and even arriving at work yesterday I was feeling really stressed, but gladly for now reason. It was a huge success, beyond their expectations and everyone had a great time...phew.
I must a admit that even after being in this industry for around 25 yrs, wedding still make me nervous, after all it's someone's big day that you have been entrusted with and it has to be right. So today I can relax and go to work and have a normal day, would probably just relax here but oh well need to make some money.
Hope the girls at the Queenstown camp have a wonderful day and nice easy trip home, but for me must go get some lunch.
Ltr.

No comments: