Tuesday 26 January 2010

10 Places....


I'd like to go, did this layout for the challenge that Michele has instigated. Had heaps of fun with this one, just went for all the ideas techniques etc that came into my head. Pretty thrilled with it actually and I actually started and finished something, wow that's new.
Now must go get organised, got an appointment at 2p.m Yikes....running....
Actually came back to this post cos realised I hadn't added any detail.
The paper is K and Co. and Tim Holtz.
I used Faux stitching, Glimmer Mist, Stickles, Alcohol Inks,Prima flowers, a flower made from sewing pattern tissue, a Fancy Pants acrylic flourish coloured with alcohol inks,Thickers letters and the piece of ribbon on the tag actually came from a store in Paris. A friend brought it back for me when she was there in 2002. The fragment on the flower that you can't really see very well, was made with shrink plastic and stamped with an Effeil Tower stamp.
The Ten Places are:
1. Paris
2. Melbourne
3. Kaikoura
4. Wellington.
5. Ireland.
6. Liverpool
7. Tim Holtz's studio.
8. Christchurch.
9. New York.
10. Akoroa.

Some of these places I have been to and just love going back to but some I have never been but have always wanted to, like Paris, New York, Ireland and Liverpool and of course Tim Holtz's studio..
Really had fun spending my day off lost in creativity, thanks heaps Michelle for the push in the right direction cos now I have started my "BOOK OF ME"....

1 comment:

Michele said...

Awesome Liddy and so fast!! You might have to do some more of the Top Ten challenges just to fill in time until the next one lol.
Thanks heaps!