Thursday 12 August 2010

Well blown away at the comments on the layout



I posted yesterday, From two such amazing scrappers this is good stuff, thank heaps.
Well I did walk to the supermarket yesterday afternoon, and it was so gorgeous in the sun that I was inspired to walk again this morning but no sun. Left home about 8.30 and it was freezing, drove to the beach then walked along the beach for about 20 mins then back. It was amazing, really cold and grey but somehow very inspiring. Made me think of some of the Jane Austin movies we are so in love with in this house. When I got back to the esplanade I went along to the wee cafe right on the edge of the rocks and had a coffee to warm up, (Oh and a muffin, but hey I'd earned some brownie points lol!).
So I actually took the camera, ( I know amazing eh?) the photos are all very dark and moody and very cool. Will definitely have to do something with them thats for sure.
Well I started my Bo Bunny "Mama razzi" album yesterday so off to do some more.
Keep warm.

No comments: