Wednesday 11 August 2010

1972


I have just finished this page, I can't believe I actually scrapped. Yesterday afternoon I just lost myself at my table and had a ball doing this. Sadly had to force myself to finish it this morning. What's that about? I want to do it but most of the time I can't settle to stay there keep drifting off to do other things even as silly as playing games on the computer.... I wish the universe would listen " i JUST WANT TO LOSE MYSELF AND CREATE!" Anyway this photos was taken in 1972, I'd not long been flatting and life was a whole new range of experiences and excitements.
Really had fun with this, used Glimmer mist spray and mask, October Afternoon papers and embellishments, Prima stamps and some hand-made flowers. Even used the Cricut to cut leaves.
And now the other thing on my list today is to WALK to the supermarket.
Ltr.

PS. I think I was inspired by some of the gorgeous work I was looking at yesterday so maybe I learnt something LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Liddy that is truly a stunning LO. What a gorgeous photo of you too. Oh the memories of early flatting days. I had many a good parties at a flat on Heriot Row :)Thanks for the inspiration

mandyb said...

liddy this page is stunning....you must keep going...and do some more