Thursday 6 January 2011

Friends

 


Yesterday I made this card for my best friend, she's been feeling a bit apprehensive of late to to changes in her job, so to cheer her up I made her this. The image is from "Mo's Pencil" and it's a Digi stamp, something I've only just discovered. You can print them any size you want which is really cool. I printed this one onto water-colour paper and coloured it with my marker pens and used a water-pen to blend. I found the printer ink ran a little but just used that for shading LOL! I've used papers from my stash, a little Bling Flourish and those darling little Prima roses which I'm besotted with. Of course some Stickles (wouldn't be a card with out Stickles),also Nestabilities and the Cuttlebug embossing folder and as usual my favourite Martha Stewart lace punch. I love this little image I got another one at the same time, which I think I'll play with today, after I take the Christmas tree down and do a bit of housework. Really can't be bothered because it's raining here again, so much for summer! But at least I guess it could be worse we could have the dreadful flooding they are having in Australia or the icy conditions from the other side of the world, so no complaining. (Note to self).
Anyway off to get started.
Ltr.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and delightful coloring :o)
Hugs,
Cabio