Monday 17 January 2011

Where is January rushing off to?

I can't believe it's the 17th of January. It's weird when you work over Christmas and New Year it's kinda like it's never happened it goes so fast.
It's certainly been an eventful start to the year for so many people, with the floods in Australia. How awful that must be to see everything ruined, my heart goes out to those people and I remind myself to be grateful for everything because life can change in an instant.
I got up early this morning to take Faye to work and decided to stay up, hope I won't be regretting this tonight when I'm at work, but I really want to do some baking, I've got Rhubarb muffins on my mind since I have some gorgeous rhubarb from a friends garden waiting to be made into something delicious.
I also want to start a little book I'm going to make for a certain little girl so what am I doing playing on the computer??? Well the excuse was looking for recipes but as always the "Crafty Blog world" called me, but I think I'm back on track now.
Ltr.

P.S. The crumble is delicious and I'm going to be very naughty and try a muffin well a little one and I guess it won't be too bad, I used a Weight Watcher's recipe. Their recipes are gorgeous btw.!

No comments: