Monday 23 May 2011

Autumn...

is definitely here and I can't believe how fast the year is rushing by. Life just seems to be so busy at the moment.
We are still waiting for quotes for our house repairs/ remodeling adventures...but I guess good things take time.
I have been finding it real hard to get into my craft stuff lately, I keep finding other things that have to be done. Sad cos I do miss it. One of the things that is going to happen is I'm going to swap my craft-room and my bedroom, so that my craft room is closer to the kitchen and I can slip in there for the "odd moment" and maybe that will get me motivated again.
Speaking of motivated check out Logan's blog, if you want to have an occasion that involves amazing food, talk to this guy, he's going to do private functions and in-home dinner parties.....and I'm sure he won't leave you with the dishes. LOL!
Anyway off to tidy the kitchen, hang out the washing and make a special birthday card...shhhh!
Ltr.

4 comments:

mandyb said...

yip move your scrap room....i moved mine into the corner of the lounge...and it is amazing...i do stuff all the time!!!! move something here....then there...then stick it down!!!
voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya said...

Wow Liddy, you will be a long time getting a chance to craft if you are 'changing rooms' ...that is always a huge job isnt it. Will be great when its done though. I also seem to be struggling to find enough craft time, and hope that winter will bring lots of spare inside tme. Thankyou for the blog link,I will check it out.

topkatnz said...

It is a great idea to move your craft space closer to your living space!

Chef Logan McPherson said...

Your right... no dishes!!!