Thursday 9 June 2011

Random Thoughts.

This morning it is freezing out there, about 0dgs. I took my car over to the service station for it's Warrant check and on my way back, with my walkman in my ear,while I was walking my thoughts drifted as always. These were a few of my musings....
If Mums could convince boys that knee pants in the winter aren't a great idea, it would be a miracle.

Why do cars still think they can screech to a halt at pedestrian crossings in the ice?

What should we do about the house? Decisions decisions.

How excited I am about the note from Sam on Facebook.

How beautiful it really is when everything's so white and sparkly.

How pleased I am about the figures for last month at work.

What a miracle that I got the stocktake done this time without any dramas.

How lucky I am to be walking home and even enjoying it.

And can I get time to play today????

Ah the mind, it's a wonderful thing.

1 comment:

mandyb said...

good thoughts!!! frosty though!!!! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr