Sunday 29 January 2012

Phew! I'm back!

I haven't been able to get into my blog, my normal email address wasn't working with blogger and it just occurred to me that I have been signing in on my phone using my Gmail address! Ahhhh! Sorted, sometimes, wonderful and all the modern technology is, it does cause some confusion LOL!
Anyway back in so coool!
Been trying to do stuff at my table but work's been crazy< (Wedding season) and I've been sick. 
They changed my meds and don't know if it was that or I just caught a bug, but last week is all a bit of a fog sadly.
To keep my spirits up I've been drooling over all the beautiful work on the net and planning what I'm going to do on my days off this week, well one day off, one just got eaten up with two more wedding meetings! Can't complain, it keeps the restaurant in business and us all in jobs.
But one day this week I'm going to play....yes I am :)

No comments: