Monday 21 May 2012

Another Card Challenge...

I just love searching the net looking at all the beautiful crafts people do, and of course since my addiction is paper I spend a lot of time looking at Scrapping and latterly card making, especially anything involving Magnolia stamps.  I have now discovered all the amazing challeges people take part in and found this is a fantastic way to make me actually get off my butt and MAKE stuff. I have made four cards over the weekend as well as working two days starting at 6.30am!!! So yes the motivation is high at the moment and I'm lovin' it.
So this morning I have a card that I made last night for the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday, it had to involve sparkle....and hey I love my bling so this is what I came up with.
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think.
Have a great Monday.
PS. I've used Sparkle paper, Nestabilities, Prima flowers, Magnolia die, paper doiley, and Stickles Diamond.
Tilda is coloured with water colour pencils, and sparkle paints.

1 comment:

mandyb said...

love these 2 cards here you have made...so so pretty!!!
well done you!!!