Sunday 20 May 2012

A new Addiction....

and yes it's legal lol! I've become very keen to entering cards in challenges, I have decided it's a great way to make me think outside the square and out of my comfort zone. So with that said the latest one is a challenge over at The Official Magnolia Inspiration blog ,  and talk of out of my comfort zone, this challenge involved YELLOW!!!! I never work with yellow, but I decided to have a go and my wonderful friend came up with the idea of Autumn, which of course it is here in New Zealand, well it's really winter but the colours are still golden and brown, so with that inspiration in my head and her fab idea of Autumn leaves, this was the result. I'm really thrilled with it and am not having pink withdrawals at all, might be the start of a new phase. :)
Thanks for looking.
I used Nestabilities to cut the background for Tilda, the leaves are punched and inked, the flowers are punched, inked and molded with a ball tool and the net sprayed with Glimmer mist. I have coloured Tilda with Distress inks and water colour pencils.
Just a wee bit chuffed I must say.
PS This is the sketch I had to follow,
tina - sketch 10

1 comment:

Irene Daryanto said...

Gorgeous card, great coloring.
Thanks for joining TOMIC #50, hope to see you again on our next challenge, and please put down word verification to make it easier for us to leave comment.
Hugs from Indonesia,
Irene