Wednesday 1 August 2012

1st of August.

I seriously cannot believe it's the 1st of August already, this year has gone so incredibly fast it's got my head spinning.
Anyway this post is a request for help!!!
As you know if you read my blog I absolutely love making my Tilda cards, it's my stress relief and my happy place, but there is a limit to how many I can send to people so I'd really like to sell them. I have tried a couple of ideas, I approached a couple of florists with no success and I tried Trademe but that didn't work either. So I'm looking for suggestions, I'd be happy to donate them to an organisation who could sell them for their own benefit but I just need a reason to keep making them.
So all you creative people out there in Blogland I'm keen to hear your opinions.


So if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them, I will send a pack of four cards to the person with the best suggestion.
Thanks heaps.

2 comments:

mandyb said...

catching up on all your posts....love your cards...but really dont know how else to sell them.....trade me didnt work....what about other craft fairs....or a local florist shop???? not sure sorry!!!

enjoy the olympics...is so fun watching it isnt it

Midnightscrapper said...

Schools, kindys and other places like neo nat unit are always trying to fund raise and I think they would love some of your amazing cards :-)