Saturday 11 August 2012

New Obsession

Wow! Life is definitely different when you have a laptop.  I read newspapers from New York, fashion news from Paris and http://www.themakingspot.com/ now I have discovered downloadable knitting patterns ! I know all of this was available on the computer but somehow not so accessible. There is something about sitting on the couch with a laptop searching the world, actually I think because it's way faster that the computer it makes it more interesting to play with. Anyway for any knitter friends out there I recommend  The Making Spot, it's an english site and the patterns are gorgeous.
So I should be packing for Scrap Sunday........ mmmmm wonder if they'd mind if I brought my knitting!!!!!

1 comment:

mandyb said...

ohhhh cool site!!

and love the GUS piccy!!!
enjoy your knitting and the fire!!