Wednesday 31 October 2012

Back to the Fun Stuff

Well it's been a fairly stressful month, I've been sick and I've seen more than enough of doctors and hospitals, so I've decided I need to get back to what keeps me happy and that's being crafty, so I'm going to start making my cards again and try to sell them on Trademe.
I know I decided to try this before but I've been talking to my sister and she's made a few suggestions, so I'm going to give it a go again, only this time I realise you have to keep at it so here I go.
I will start adding some Christmas cards soon but right now check out my current listings, also if you have any requests I'm more than happy to hear any suggestions.
I'm not really bothered about making a profit I just want a reason to keep making my cards because it's something that I love and it keeps me busy.
So thanks for listening and I'm pleased to be back.

1 comment:

mandyb said...

oh no sorry to hear you havent been well....hope you are feeling better soon!!!
and good luck on the card venture