Sunday 4 November 2012

Thoughts and Ramblings.

The great virtue in life is real courage that knows how to face facts and live beyond them!            D H Lawrence.



This is my quote of the day, my best friend gave me the most gorgeous little book the other day with quotes for Troubled Times. They are amazing and really make you think, which is good, good to think about how lucky you are when at the time you don't really feel lucky but you have to try, and as I'm learning the more you try the more you believe you are lucky and have a lot to be grateful for! Phew now putting my soap box away lol!.
Feel great today, life feels very normal and will feel even better in about half an hour when I'm making a new Tilda card with the gorgeous wee stamp that arrived yesterday with the new Magnolia magazine! What a treat was that to find in the mailbox!!!!!
Life is good!
Ltrs.

1 comment:

mandyb said...

YAH for a good day and a great quote!!!