Sunday 18 November 2012

End of the Weekend.

So here we are at the end of the weekend. Worked Saturday and had today to play and that I did, yes it took all day to make one card but I enjoyed it. Enjoyed doing the card too, it’s not a Tilda it’s Popcorn Bear. Bought an english card-making mag yesterday cos it had a free stamp of Popcorn Bear and we can’t get him here so I was very happy.

Took all day o decide what to do with him lol, But I’m happy with the result. Coloured him with Distress inks and then put Flower Soft on to the “fur bits” on his jacket.

So an all day thing but I think he’s worth it. I used various Christmas papers, actually I need to stock up on Christmas papers, don’t have many left.

Popcorn BearSo that’s my Sunday, now off to bed, work at 6.30 in the morning……

1 comment:

mandyb said...

one whole day to make a card!!!
sounds like bliss to me!!!
good on ya