Thursday 13 December 2012

A Couple More Cards.......

Have been making some more cards to put up on Trade-me, in fact spent the whole day indulging in paper and stamp heaven LOL!
Also had a very long phone conversation with my sister which was very cool. The big news is she's coming to Scrap Camp with me next year, I can't express how excited I am about this news. I love Scrap Camp, I love the freedom to spend the whole 4 days with like-minded people, laughing, sharing stories, playing jokes and oh yes scrap-booking or making cards whatever you feel like.
I love seeing what everyone else is doing, swapping ideas and inspirations and being totally inspired to create, and I get to share this with someone so special to me. With 16 years between us we've not shared a lot of the things sisters get to share but this is something we both love and we are at ages now that numbers don't matter, feelings and people do, oh yeah I'm happy!! Can't wait.

And before I go a couple more cards that I've done.



1 comment:

mandyb said...

loving the cards...and wahoooo on her coming to scrap camp with you!!! cool