Sunday 23 December 2012


I know I'm crazy, it's time to stop making cards but I'm getting such a buzz out of making them I don't want to, no the house isn't decorated or even tidy come to think of it, yes there is shopping to do and food to think about but I just want to make cards!!!!!
I think the lack of enthusiasm comes from the fact that I will be working on Christmas day and won't really see much of Christmas until about 5 o'clock and by then won't have much energy so I'm enjoying the bit I love and that's making cards, probably have started on next year's come to think of it, oh well whatever makes ya happy.
Hope every one is organised and ready to have a lovely Christmas and right now I better go to bed so...
Ltrs.

1 comment:

mandyb said...

all the best for working christmas day xxxx