Tuesday 22 January 2013

Another Bombshell....

Well at the moment every day brings something new, the latest bombshell has been that my sister and her partner are going to move to Oz! I can entirely understand why, work is not readily available in their area and with my niece being over there, there is every reason for them to go, but it's a bit of a shock, it' going to make Scrapcamp even more special because she's going to come back for it, can you imagine how much catching up we're going to have to do. Oh well I'll have even more reason to go to Oz now and somewhere to stay.
Thank goodness for technology helping us to stay in touch cos I'm going to miss her so much.
Apart from that it's been rather quiet here now that they've headed home, I must take advantage of that and get that card order , that I have, finished, it's due next week.
Been looking at the new LOTV stamp releases and i must admit I'm rather tempted......mmmm.
Anyway right now off to get something finished.
Ltr.

No comments: