Sunday 14 April 2013

Three Weeks today......

and Scrap-camp will be over. It's hard to believe it's so close, and even harder to believe that I'm back actually scrapping again. I need to get photos developed this week, and start sorting my stuff.
I don't want any last minute chaos, and I want to be sorted by the time my sister arrives cos once she's here I'll be too busy taking to think about what I want to take.
When I go back to work on Tuesday it's one week until she arrives, so excited. I just hope she doesn't notice the cold too much having been in Oz for the past month. 
I'm really loving scrapping again, and I've spent this evening doing a canvas, which I'm so excited about.  It's for my best friend, just a little something to keep her inspired in her weight loss journey, she's done so well and every little bit of motivation helps. I can't wait for her to get to her 50kg total loss, she's nearly there but it gets harder the longer you are doing anything like this so I hope this helps a bit.
It features the lyrics of the song "The Climb" which she loves and I painted the canvas a "slightly too bright pink", Glimmer misted the stencils of a flourish and a butterfly onto it and then added some flowers, swirls etc.  I hope she likes it.
Apart from that it's been a "do whatever day", which I really needed because lately work has been so busy, like last night went crazy, totally out of the blue, the bookings started coming in thick and fast. Just two of us in the restaurant and two in the kitchen and we had an absolute ball, the guests loved everything and we just had so much fun.
Doesn't happen often but when it does it's awesome.
Well for now I think it's time to go and make a cuppa, tomorrow is another day off and I can't wait.
Ltrs.

No comments: