Sunday 7 April 2013

Probably not the best photo, but I love this layout.
I got invited to a Scrap day yesterday and we worked with a particular kit. I had no idea when I took this photo to work with that the papers and the wording were going to be so perfect.
If you'd seen me at 7am yesterday morning struggling to print the photo and pack my bag, you would have thought the day was going to be a disaster, but not so it was great. Met some lovely ladies and Robbie is a fun teacher and coach so it was a great day.
It was so lucky that I chose  to print the photo in black and white although I must admit I prefer working with black and white photos that way you don't have any restrictions with choosing papers etc.
Anyway on a roll so off to try something else while I've got time.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: