Tuesday 17 February 2015


Still in Love.....

It must be at least two years since I have used my Magnolia stamps, but lately the urge to create cards with them has been strong. I love the cards the Europeans make with these beautiful stamps. They use such beautiful dies, lace, beads and flowers and I can spend hours drooling over them on-line. So I have decided I have to get back to trying to make those sort of cards again. I have been lucky enough to collect some of the dies and so my latest adventure has begun....not sure how long it will last but right now I'm really keen. My fascination with these cards is all the layers, the lace, the flowers and of course the dies. My problem at the moment is that I spend more time looking on-line than I do making and then I get frustrated, cos I'm not getting anywhere. However I have discovered it's good for me to have a focus, my concentration gets a bit scrambled since my operation and I get a bit over anxious about getting everything perfect, so if my gorgeous Magnolia stamps can help this then it will be fun therapy.
This is of course not a Magnolia stamp but I had fun with this one, the wee stamp came with a magazine, I think she's super-cute.
My best friend and I have decided we are going to do a craft show at the end of the year so I want to start building my stock, and see where this journey takes me.
It's so good to have a fun focus again......watch this space!



No comments: