Friday 21 September 2007

Cool News


Well I feel like a kid today who's just found out some very cool news. I just love scrapping, card making and all things crafty and spend a lot of my spare time playing so how cool is this? I'm going to be working part-time in my friends scrapbook store. I've thought for a long time I would love to do this so when the opening was there I jumped in boots and all. Yeah yeah I know it's work but this is so cool to be involved with soemthing I love. Wahoo! Start this morning.... can't wait.

I've been busy making cards this week, going to make card boxes with sets of cards for Christmas presents.

Having been playing with a couple of other cool ideas that could be "stocking fillers" too. Wow this is huge for me I usually get all creative about Christmas presents around Dec. 15th. when life's too crazy to be sitting making presents and cards. Oh well maybe I'm finally getting organised.....ah no that wouldn't be possible LOL.

Well better go get ready to go play... should that be work? Whatever!
The card has been done using scraps from my "scrap drawer", I used the Cuttlebug to do all the embossing. The stamps are from Rubbadubbado, I stamped the flower on the cream with Versamark and then inked with a brown pad.
I'm trying to do this set 'production line'. It's working so far! :)

No comments: