Friday 19 October 2007

Another page from Sammie's Book


I'm so excited about this latest page from Sam's Book. I love this picture, Sam was really over the "photo taking excercise" and it shows on her little face. They were walking throught the park behind my house and Pete spyed some little ducklings in the creek and so while they were watching the ducklings I was snapping them. This is from a another sketch, this one I found on Scrapworms Blog. I used K&Co papers, Bazzill and my gorgeous Maya Road stamps.....so loooove these stamps. The little word phrase is Making Memories.
Still no sign of my Cricut Expressions...... and it's a long weekend so it will be Tuesday before and hope of seeing it....I'm not a patient waiter! Have you noticed that already!! LOL.
Anyway a very sunny day here today so I'm back out to the deck and that Home and Garden Magazine that's got me planning on painting out kitchen pink.... oh boy when I get an idea I'm like a dog with a bone.
Ltr.

1 comment:

Yani said...

What a lovely layout! Thanks for sharing!