Monday 19 November 2007

Hybrid Scrapping

I have been reading the blog "Everyday Digital Scrapbooking" for a while now and they have some very cool ideas. They do a lot of Hybrid scrapping, some great ideas there on that subject,and this morning I found this gorgeous bag which they have made using tranparencies. This is so neat I had to share, http://everydaydigitalscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2007/11/taking-transparencies-out-of-box-and.html#links
Hybrid scrapping is something I am becoming very interested in lately, I've dabbled in making the odd overlay, and of course printed jornalling and Titles but there is much much more to this whole thing. I could never give up all the "real stuff" but this is so easily combined and just another thing to add to this amazing hobby that is scrap-booking.
Have fun.

No comments: