Sunday 1 June 2008

Yah for the "no work" weekend!



Thought it was time to add some more pages to my calender I started way back in February. I turned over to June this morning and realised that it was the last one. I found this gorgeous picture of Miss Jemima the other day and just new I had to scrap it, so it became "July". The papers are Basic Grey, Periphery and Archaic, these two stories go well together I think, the flowers are Petaloo and the leaves and scrolls I cut on the Cricut Expression. The leaves embossed with the Cuttlebug and rubbed with copper ink, then just gently folded in the centre. Really pleased with how they turned out cos they look like really dry leaves.
I really have had a ball this weekend scrapping, no work since Friday and I've just played. Big day tomorrow though starting at 6.30 am till 10.30 am then going back at 2.45 till 10.45m, but never mind it's extra pay being a public holiday. Yes I like this job!
Really tempted to start another layout, mmmm!

No comments: