Thursday 9 October 2008

Thursday already

This week has gone so quick, (I bet not quick enough for those of you going to Senz at the weekend), she says turning green.
Anyway I have been at First Aid training for the last couple of days, not the funnest way to spend your days off, but didn't have much choice. Anyway now I'm hoping to get some scrapping done, have the Scrapboxnz October sketch on my table and the Kaiser wooden album, I started a couple of weeks ago. So hopefully hopefully.
Really disappointed that I missed the 1c photo developing at Snapfish, that's what happens when you don't check your emails I guess.
It is so cold out there, we have definitely gone back to winter, wow!
My cards arrived from Scrapboxnz, yesterday, from the September challenge, I just love this swap idea cos you get to see other people's work and everyone has such amazing ideas. Can't believe this month's challenge is Christmas cards..... still one way to get started early. Might give those ago later too.
Right off to do something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL we can be green buddies as thoses away at SENZ have a ball. Luck people.
Can't wait to see what you do for xmas cards as from what I have seen your cards rock.