Friday 5 December 2008

Dec 5th.

Well this week is flying by as well, after the enormous few days we spent shifting my brother and an extremely long day at work yesterday I'm exhausted, but determined to get everything done in our own house we want done by Christmas...HO HO!.
The reorganizing of the craft room is going well, have had to make some hard decisions about books that have been around for years and years, but we are definitely making progress. Going to be very cool when we are done, I'm going to love scrapping in a nice orderly space and actually be able to find stuff.
It's absolutely gorgeous here now, about 18 degrees, but at 6.30 this morning, I was taking Faye to work and we had to scrape the ice off the windsceen...... hello, what's with this?????. It's summer! wow the weather really is nuts.
It's getting crazier at work with Chrissie functions, tours etc etc. Yesterday's afternoon tea for 50 people was a bit scary... well it was after I saw the pikelets the breakfast chef had prepared, the head chef was having a fit but it was too late to make more.... boy oh boy I could never work in a kitchen, I don't know how they do it.
Well that's my computer time up.... off to hang out the washing.

No comments: