Monday 12 January 2009

Scrap Day

Well another Monday, and thank heavens I have the day off, work was crazy again on Saturday night with a wedding in the restaurant, a large one (100 pax), and a tour of 50 dining in the conference room upstairs. Got home about 1.30am and was up at 8 30 to organise and go to our Scrap Day. Had so much fun yesterday and managed to get some of my 365 Album done....wahoo I'm on the way.
The conversation kept coming back to our Scrap Camp we are having in April, not long now and the excitement is building that's for sure.
Was pleased with what I got done yesterday (pics later), managed to do 3 pages of my 365 album and two of my Akoroa one, although I'd left the Stazon at home so I couldn't go any further with that one.
I love these days, seeing what everyone else is doing and sharing ideas, stories etc etc. Missed Dallas hope you're ok.
Well off for a drive to see where our Scrap Camp is going to be, so excited now!

No comments: