Monday 23 March 2009

Scrap Camp is....

only one more weekend away, I can't believe it and I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun. Sounds like the girls from Embellish-it had a great time at theirs over the weekend, read about it on their blog. Actually if anyone's got any tips about what to take etc etc I'd be very grateful cos right now I have visions of a small removal van because I can't decide what not to take, I kinda want to take everything in case I end up needing what I left at home! LOL. I guess I'll make some kits to take but because I never really know what I'm doing till the inspiration grabs me etc etc.... anyway it's going to be fun and very very cool. Thanks so much to Naomi and Carol for inviting me and for all their very hard work making it happen.
Now I must go and complete my page for the challenge over at Better Scrapbooking I have to post it today...oh boy why do I do this to myself?

No comments: