Wednesday 12 August 2009

Winter Afternoon...

and I'm sitting at the computer with the fire going perusing blogs, not the usual scrapbooking blogs, ah no, I've discovered all the "shabby chic" decorating blogs, vintage china and fabric mmmm, really into all this at the moment. Now that we are getting the house back to organised it's been so much fun finding all the things that have been stored away and have been enjoying decorating the rooms with them it's all been a bit like a new adventure.
Anyway enough ramblings, I actually can't wait to finish getting my scrap room organised, still a bit of unpacking to do but it will be very cool when it's done.
Gus has decided he loves the fire and sits on the armchair in front of it just soaking up the heat, he's such a real cat now.
Well it's getting dark so must go and close the curtains and turn some lights...
Ltr.

1 comment:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi, found your sweet comment on my blog, thanks for visiting! Come back real soon. I love sitting by the fire and watching the cats curl up to it's warmth. Here is west Texas, it is about 103 today. We need rain! I need to get my scrapbooking things in order as well! Enjoyed visiting! blessings,Kathleen