Monday 10 May 2010

Can this really be winter?

Here we are in May and it's officially winter here but it's the most gorgeous day outside, sunshine and it's actually got warmth in it. The trees that would normally be bare by now are still reasonably green and my roses are still flowering, not as prolifically as summer but flowering just the same....long may it last I say.
I have now got two days off....Yah! Unfortunately I slept this morning until 11.45am... wow didn't mean to do that but I was really tired. Anyway my plan to day is to go into my newly organised scrap room and play, create and generally have fun... ah the sun keeps calling me and my conscience says I should go for a walk but I've waited to play ( a whole week since Scrap Camp) lol!.
Have already booked for next years Scrap Camp, talk about addicted, but hey there's worse things to be addicted to.
Right gotta move.
Ltr.

No comments: