Tuesday 11 May 2010

Playing with Bo Bunny...


Mama-Razzi line which Naomi Found at Scrap Camp and instantly brought it to me, wow she knows my taste well cos of course I had to have it. It's very cool and I'm also sure Gus thinks I'm the "Mama-razzi", he could swap stories about hiding from the press with the rich and famous that's for sure.
Anyhow yesterday I did something I never do, I scrapped a photo of me. It was taken last February and when I saw it I knew I had to do something about my weight but it wasn't until October when Faye suggested that we do Weight-Watchers together that I actually took action. Boy I'm glad I did, I feel so like my old self, back to wearing clothes that are way too young for me (but I don't care) LOL! I believe you are as old as you feel and most of the time that's about 20...well ok 25!. Anyway it's good to be me again and I do love my new Scrap Room I go in there and the creativity flows.
Long may it last!

No comments: