Monday 23 August 2010

Yesterday's Layouts





So spent yesterday scrapping with some friends, had a ball, heaps of laughs, lots of cheek, it's so cool when you've know people for so long that you can say the first thing that comes into your head without having to spoil the moment with hesitation. Really had fun scrapping too, just sat there and let it happen, then loved the results which can be quite unusual for me. And the other news of the day U2 is coming to New Zealand in November, now this is so weird. I've said if they came back I'd go but now that they are everything is against me going but I'm very excited for everyone who is. I just love U2 apart from the Rolling Stones they are my No1 band. MMMM!
Anyway back to the scrapping, did some more pages for my Cosmo Cricket album and a page using some Prima paper I bought at scrap camp. Well this paper just begged to be cut out so I did! Had fun with this and love the results just need to come up with a title. Used stamps, paper doiley, Glimmer Mist and pearls, really had fun...did I mention That???.

No comments: