Thursday 22 March 2012

General Store



I had a ball doing this layout but I'm having a hard time photographing it for some reason.
Anyway it was pure indulgence, I just went nuts with inks, Glimmer Mist, Prima Distress Canvas Elements, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers and Perfect Pearls. Of course there are some paper Doiley's in there and Kaiser and Prima stamps, Scrapcake Papers....just a few of my favourite things.
I really just let my imagination go nuts and enjoyed the ride, I really think times like this are good for the soul and great stress relief.
The photo was taken in Oamaru in their Victorian Teashop where they also have a General store, just gorgeous.
I guess I'm just celebrating getting my Mojo back and getting ready for Scrap Camp, I'm so looking forward to that but then I think I said that in my last post...what does that tell you.
Anyway must go and check on Gussie, he's not a well wee boy at the moment, everything seems to be running through him and he's quite miserable. Think it's time to start feeding him Senior food and talking to the vet.... poor baby.
Ltr.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mandyb said...

such pretty layouts.....thanks for sharing!!!
nice to see ya back!!!