Sunday 8 April 2012

First Christmas Card.


Yes I know this is a Christmas card and it's Easter, but my sister and family stayed with us for a couple of days and of course her and I got into the Crafty stuff. She decided to create a challenge for her and I that we would create a Christmas card a week from now until Christmas. It's a great idea given that despite all the good intentions by Christmas I usually run out of time and am stressing to get cards done.
So this is a fairly simple one, I used Paper from Meg's Garden paper pad that came with a card making magazine before Christmas, and apart from that it's Stickles, Spellbinders dies and a hand made flower. Oh and some White Picket Fence crackle. So one down and 33 weeks to go....did I scare anyone then? Didn't mean to sorry.
Anyway right now off to sort my ideas for the booth at the Wedding Show on Saturday. Quality Cargill's Hotel, (where I work) has a stand at the show and I want to make it look fantastic on no actual budget!!!! Wish me luck.
Ltrs.


 

1 comment:

mandyb said...

wow that card is just stunning
but boy did i get a heart attack when i saw your blog post heading.....i was like WHAT...already!! lol!!

so so organised!!!