Monday 20 May 2013

Wahoo...

yesterday was Scrap Sunday, and as usual it didn't disappoint. The whole day to sit and scrap, share ideas, discuss life and all it's "good, bad and ugly" and catch up with good friends.Yes just the way to recharge the batteries.
Had a good time finished two layouts and came home and nearly finished another one.....yes I love Scrap Sundays.
So today, another day off, I'm going to finish another layout I started last night.{YES YOU READ RIGHT}, and some general house stuff, then tonight I've been invited to an evening at Weight Watchers for those who have reached their goal weight, kind of a launch for Slimmer of the Year I think..... after those cakes I ate yesterday that wouldn't be me, but I'll go along anyway to hear what it's about.....(note to self: wear skinny jeans)   LOL.
Anyway on to the day.
Ltr.


Before I go, one of the layouts I did yesterday, thanks to Naomi for taking the photo of Gaylene and I at Scrapcamp.
Used Prima papers and flowers. Inking, scrunching and layering, loved doing this one because I loooove the photo.So special.

No comments: