Wednesday 3 June 2009

Lucky Me


This page I've had on my mind since Scrap Camp. It tells the story of the surprise I got on the first morning, came to get breakfast, sat down by the fire and opened the tin in which I had my Gleevac tablets, (for Leukemia and must be taken every day) anyway I opened the tin and out popped my little Lucky Bear. This little bear has been on all my trips including to Australia (twice), but this time it blew me away. I knew that faye had put him in the tin for two reasons, (1) So that I'd have him with me for luck and (2), She knew that when I found him I'd txt her and she'd know that I'd taken my pills. Amazing friend, she was so worried that I'd get caught up in the excitement and forget to take the pills and she didn't want to txt and nag so she knew she'd know for sure that I'd taken them when I found Lucky.
Had a lot of fun doing this layout, the papers are prima, and Basic Grey Porcelain, the lace stamp is BG Porcelain, the bling Prima and the clock stamp Kaiser. Also discovered that I can cut scallops on the Cricut, why did it take me so long????
Anyway today the Mojo has disappeared, have the day off and I can't quite find the groove, kinda tossing up Cards? Page? Ah I know COFFEE! LOL

No comments: